We made some really important decisions on our recent girls' weekend.
- Five years is too long between trips.
- There will always be a custom t-shirt and glassware for all participants.
- The party cannot start without a port wine cheese ball.
We also decided that there should have been an official Superlative Awards ceremony. Okay, just Ashlee and I decided this, but we agreed so strongly on it, that I didn't want this trip to pass by without some official recognition taking place.
First up: Elizabeth, who we deem Most Likely To:
Appear in Town & Country magazine while sipping a rosé champagne in a fashion-forward bikini.
Sneak photos of you while you're sleeping (because you're so cute).
Bring a muddler to your child's next birthday party.
Vivian, who we deem Most Likely To:
- Champion a class action law suit against any member of God's kingdom bearing eight legs and beady eyes.
- Run a No Excuses Boot Camp that only meets on mornings after you've stayed up too late with your girlfriends, drinking lots of grape salad.
- Discover and make a mint off of the exotic health benefits of port wine cheese.
Megan, who we deem Most Likely To:
- Make everyone take four silly and six serious versions of every possible photo op.
- Find time to scale a mountain in the Alps, show up for a girls' weekend, and complete a 4-class series on preparing ceviche all while managing an International move with small children.
- Have a dish named after her at every restaurant she visits.
Anne, who we deem Most Likely To:
- Win every wine tasting event by default, rather than actually winning. If you can't beat 'em, wear 'em down with endless tie-breakers, she says.
- Successfully convince a vegan that they must have an In-N-Out Burger. Now.
- Start up a tour company aimed at the gently aging former sorority girl demographic.
And Miss Ashlee, who we deem Most Likely To:
- Gleefully jump in the lake to save a $30 hat while wearing $300 sunglasses.
- Provide the most appropriate, practical and proper advice for absolutely any personal dilemma.
- Be featured on her own Food Network show titled, "Above Board Cheese Boards and Sangria Dreams."
This time next year, girls?